Podcast Episodes Page 1
- 1) Tabletop Battlefield Christmas 2013 - Now with Less Random Violence
- 2) A Tabletop Battlefield Christmas 2012
- 3) S04E23 - Happy 100th Episodes!(Thats what the Cake Said)
- 4) S04E22 - Jason, What is Chunky Game Play?
- 5) S04E21 - Hey Look! A Group of Zombies....Lets Go the Other Way
- 6) S04E20 - No Need to Worry, Ryan's Carcass has it Handled...
- 7) S04E19 - No, It Just Definitely Sucks(The Paint I was Using)...(Part 2 of 2)
- 8) S04E18 - The New Temple Build Project(Part 1 of 2)
- 9) S04E17 - Your Mission: Kill Jar Jar Binks!!
- 10) S04E16 - The Tabletop Battlefield: Definitely NOT brought to you by the Shake Weight for Men(Part 2)
Season 01 - Episode 25(b) - The Saga That is the Review of StarCraft The Board Game Ends - Part 1.5 of 1.5
Dec 14 2007
Episode 25(b) - The Saga That is the Review of StarCraft The Board Game Ends - Part 1.5 of 1.5
Our epic saga of the review of Starcraft the Board Game comes to an end with this half-episode.
For our last episode of the year, we want to do a fun segment where you can ask us any question you want to. Keep in mind we may not answer your question for any reason. To make things interesting I plan to not even read the questions until we record the episode next Weekend, so get them to us by December 14th(That is Tomorrow!!!!). Be sure to make the subject line: Question For the TabletopBattlefield.
- Podhammer - The Warhammer Fantasy Podcast
- Starcraft the Board Game Official Site
- Tau Empire and Drones
- Review of Starcraft The Board Game
Standard drill - My Email is
The intro music "Down with Everything" by The Transfer comes from www.podsafeaudio.com and is used under a Creative Commons License.
Episode Hosts: Jason Rutherford, Ryan Wilke and Kyle Menzies