Podcast Episodes Page 2
- 11) S04E18 - The New Temple Build Project(Part 1 of 2)
- 12) S04E17 - Your Mission: Kill Jar Jar Binks!!
- 13) S04E16 - The Tabletop Battlefield: Definitely NOT brought to you by the Shake Weight for Men(Part 2)
- 14) S04E15 - Holy Crap....This Book is Huge(Part 1)
- 15) S04E14 - I Guess More Painting Will Have To Work as a Title
- 16) S04E13 - Sir, I Found Your Problem...It's Called Wizkids....
- 17) S04E12 - And I Thought I Would Get High Off the GW Stuff....
- 18) S04E11 - To Space and Beyond...Ok Fine, Not Beyond
- 19) S04E10 - There is an 800lb Gorilla in the Room and He's Very Tired....
- 20) S04E09 - Jerry: I was the First Person in the US to Buy 4th Edition
S02E11 - Trainwrecks and Game Design
May 29 2008
What does game design and trainwrecks have in common? Well if Kyle has any say,
they have a lot in common when talking about a certain company, but in realilty our discussion
over game design turns into a train wreck at parts(As well as some of our game ideas).
My abstract game journal
Ways to call someone stupid
Jason's Twitter Feed
My Email is
The intro music "Down with Everything" by The Transfer comes from www.podsafeaudio.com
Episode Hosts: Jason Rutherford, Kyle Menzies and Ryan Wilke