Podcast Episodes Page 1
- 1) Ryan Toots His Own Horn while I Destroy your Childhood - Merry Christmas 2017
- 2) Painting Cypher Part 7 - The Ghost of Christmas Yet to Come
- 3) Painting Cypher Part 6 - Games I am looking Forward To
- 4) Painting Cypher Part 5 - American Civil War Casulties
- 5) Painting Cypher Part 4 - Getting into the Weeds of 3D Printing
- 6) Tabletop Battlefield - Painting Cypher E03 - State of Tabletop Gaming 3D Printing 2017
- 7) Tabletop Battlefield - Painting Cypher E02 - Warhammer Fantasy vs Rune Wars
- 8) Tabletop Battlefield - Painting Cypher E01 - GW Financials
- 9) Tabletop Battlefield Christmas 2016 - Fiiiiiivvvvveee Captain Americas
- 10) Tabletop Battlefield Christmas 2015 - Age of Whatever you feel like
Season 02 - Episode 01 - Winners and Losers of 2007
Jan 10 2008
It is time to get back started, so let us take a look back at the year 2007 and
see what games came out winners and what games came out the losers. Plus we dive into
some of the show topics for this year. We touch on Star Wars Pocket Model, Halo
Action Clix, Solaris VII, Starcraft, Warhammer 40K, Warhammer Fantasy, Babylon 5,
Battletech, Heroscape and Warmachine.
Links for this episode:
Mechwarrior Desolation by Corey Trick
History of Heroquest
Halo 3 Musuem of Humanity
Images of the Grunt and Jackal come from the Halo Action Clix Gallery
Ryan's Battle for the Hidden Valley Well Spring!
Also, we want to here from you about the following questions:
1)Do you expect the Lead Designer of a game to have a lot of experience in the universe the game is being created for?
2)Do you care if a game maintains the laws of physics for the particular universe it exists in - why or why not?
My Email is
The intro music "Down with Everything" by The Transfer comes from www.podsafeaudio.com
Episode Hosts: Jason Rutherford, Ryan Wilke and Kyle Menzies