Podcast Episodes Page 1
- 1) Tabletop Battlefield Christmas 2016 - Fiiiiiivvvvveee Captain Americas
- 2) Tabletop Battlefield Christmas 2015 - Age of Whatever you feel like
- 3) Tabletop Battlefield Christmas 2014 - Merry Christmas Jason! Here is a Ladder
- 4) Tabletop Battlefield Christmas 2013 - Now with Less Random Violence
- 5) A Tabletop Battlefield Christmas 2012
- 6) S04E23 - Happy 100th Episodes!(Thats what the Cake Said)
- 7) S04E22 - Jason, What is Chunky Game Play?
- 8) S04E21 - Hey Look! A Group of Zombies....Lets Go the Other Way
- 9) S04E20 - No Need to Worry, Ryan's Carcass has it Handled...
- 10) S04E19 - No, It Just Definitely Sucks(The Paint I was Using)...(Part 2 of 2)
Season 02 - Episode 01 - Winners and Losers of 2007
Jan 10 2008
It is time to get back started, so let us take a look back at the year 2007 and
see what games came out winners and what games came out the losers. Plus we dive into
some of the show topics for this year. We touch on Star Wars Pocket Model, Halo
Action Clix, Solaris VII, Starcraft, Warhammer 40K, Warhammer Fantasy, Babylon 5,
Battletech, Heroscape and Warmachine.
Links for this episode:
Mechwarrior Desolation by Corey Trick
History of Heroquest
Halo 3 Musuem of Humanity
Images of the Grunt and Jackal come from the Halo Action Clix Gallery
Ryan's Battle for the Hidden Valley Well Spring!
Also, we want to here from you about the following questions:
1)Do you expect the Lead Designer of a game to have a lot of experience in the universe the game is being created for?
2)Do you care if a game maintains the laws of physics for the particular universe it exists in - why or why not?
My Email is
The intro music "Down with Everything" by The Transfer comes from www.podsafeaudio.com
Episode Hosts: Jason Rutherford, Ryan Wilke and Kyle Menzies